“Very useful model. I can use this personally and with clients. A lot of people need to learn that they have this power.” L. Fletcher
“Helpful. Very interesting.” Taiwan L.
“Very clear, precise, and easy to follow for sufferers and therapists. Fun and Interesting.” Anthony M.
“A positive approach that lets the clients provide their own answers to their fears and anxiety.” Kath T.
This product contains the audio content of the popular seminar “Treating Intrusive Thoughts and the Inner Critical Voice” by Wale Oladipo, the anxiety recovery coach.
It provides the tools on how to identify and deal with anxiety-related disorders at the root level as well as how to combat the perpetuating intrusive thoughts and inner critical voices which sustain them.
This audio programme will help you :
- Understand the four main categories of intrusive thoughts
- Understand the eight inner critics
- Understand the biochemistry of anxiety
- Understand the building blocks of anxiety disorders
- Understand the neuro-idealisation technique to rewire the brain
- Learn how to use the FEAR Model for long-lasting transformation
- Benefit from the live relaxation experiences of others as well as the live feedback to their questions