Your learning outcomes for this training are:
- Understand the Amygdala paradox and the bio-chemistry of recovery.
- Lean about the region of the brain implicated in GAD and Panic and how to calm it down.
- Using brain science, learn the most effective way to rewire the brain for calm and confidence and dislodge the wiring of anxiety in the brain.
- Learn how to break the underlying compulsive habits that threaten full recovery.
- Learn how to effectively manage any counterproductive response of the emotional brain as it tries to regain control during the recovery process.
- Understand the crucial roles of brain science and genetics in the transformation of generalised anxiety disorder and panic.
- Learn the most effective coping strategies for managing GAD and panic attacks.